Kanja Wanna Join TBOD ( Denied )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kanja Wanna Join TBOD ( Denied )

Post by Kanja on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:58 am

Games For Windows LIVE GT : Kanja0078
Old GTs and Old Clans ( Link of the YouTube Channel if it exists ) : None, I've never been In a clan on GTA IV/EFLC. TBOD Would be my IST If i got accepted.
Xfire Username ( Link is required ) : kanj0078 http://www.xfire.com/profile/kanja0078
YouTube Channel ( Link is required if it exists ) : Not yet i'll make soon.
How Did you hear about Us ? : I Played with A TBOD Member and found that you guys are cool and Awesome. + Today i watched your Youtube channel.
Your Favorite modes ? : Deathmatch, Hangman Noose, Team Mafiya Work and Turf Wars
Your Favorite Weapon ? : SMG And Ak-47 ofc
Time, zone and Location (GMT +/- ... ) : GMT+5:00
How will you contribute to our clan ? :i'll do my very best for this clan. I'll be there when you guys will need me.I'm very active these days cos my exams just finished so i'm totally free and active. Nothing to do xD.

For How long do you play GTA IV and EFLC ? :GTA IV 1 Year and EFLC 7-8 Months.
What's your type of player (Rusher, Hider, Camper, Fast Paced, Slow Paced) ? :Rusher and lil bit camper
Evaluate your Skills level (0% to 100%) ? : 79.99% xD

Do you play other games ? : I Play Cod 6, And GTA SAMP.
Do you have skills in real life like making videos, websites, banners or signatures, etc ... ? : i can make banners Signatures But i'm learning video editing and Websites making.
Any comments ? : ohh yea Nice clan guys Keep this up.
Any Suggestions ? : I Think you guys don't need any kind of suggestions Cos i know you are best xD
Kanja
Nab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kanja Wanna Join TBOD ( Denied )

Post by TBOD Pro Star - Ex on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:01 pm

H3yo Kanja, nice to see your application but I'm a bit confused ... You said that you play EFLC for 7 - 8 Months ? Cuz I've never seen you ... So with what TBOD Guy you've played ? And I also have to mention that we all pretty know the history of EFLC and you ain't bookmarked anywhere lol ... But we need time to judge anything so for the start add us on Live with our personal GTs ... We will discuss more later, Good Luck ! Wink

TBOD Pro Star - Ex
Nab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanja on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:27 pm

TBOD Pro Star wrote:H3yo Kanja, nice to see your application but I'm a bit confused ... You said that you play EFLC for 7 - 8 Months ? Cuz I've never seen you ... So with what TBOD Guy you've played ? And I also have to mention that we all pretty know the history of EFLC and you ain't bookmarked anywhere lol ... But we need time to judge anything so for the start add us on Live with our personal GTs ... We will discuss more later, Good Luck ! Wink

Thanks For your Positive Response. Actually that guys was i think srobert123 and TBOD the Reaper or whatever. i actually Play mostly GTA IV rather than EFLC That's why may be you never saw me , BTW Now i hope we'd know each other better. I'm patient Don't worry take Your time.
Kanja
Nab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBOD Pro Star - Ex on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:29 pm

Rofl Look what I've found http://theskullz.gofreeserve.com/forum/index.php?topic=565.0 . First of all you have to understand that we are an EFLC Clan, not a IV one and now we have pretty much information about you from that topic lol and some of the things you've posted are really ridiculous ... Rolling Eyes

TBOD Pro Star - Ex
Nab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanja on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:58 pm

TBOD Pro Star wrote:Rofl Look what I've found http://theskullz.gofreeserve.com/forum/index.php?topic=565.0 . First of all you have to understand that we are an EFLC Clan, not a IV one and now we have pretty much information about you from that topic lol and some of the things you've posted are really ridiculous ... Rolling Eyes

Actually I'm sorry, When i was Making my apply here i had in my mind to mention that I Already Applied in One clan and Due to Some reasons I Got rejected. BTW i know you guys are GTA EFLC Clan I play GTA EFLC So no matter for me. Actually here in my Country the school schedule is really very hard, that mean it's Very hard to extract some time for Game play in Week days. And When i applied at Skullz i wasn't so serious about joining cos i know i may not get any time to attend meets, i knew that i may not give proper time so i was taking a chance. But now the Story is different I'm totally free from school, My annual exams are over, I'm totally free and now i want to do fun a lot, So now i'm damn serious that i should've a clan some good friends, and i know now a days i can give proper time to my gaming.

i admit i wanted to join ISI Clan early in December, but i got rejected so ISI Clan was over for me. What now? Could i've been leave my struggles to join clan? No ofc! I again Tried to search a good clan but the fuckin exams didn't let me do so. After my exams i continued my work again and While playing EFLC MP I saw some TBOD Members, I didn't knew the site, otherwise i may have been applied before. today while watching Videos on Youtube i found your Youtube channel and i got site address from there, and applied.

Now what you say? "Because I've been applied For ISI So i may have no place In TBOD?" well guys My application is totally rejected there and i have no more concern with them. One point also be noted that, they are a GTA IV Clan and you guys are EFLC Mp clan so does it really matters?. Ahh com'on guys if a player want to join The clan please don't demoralize him by showing his past. am i applied in all clans while applied in TBOD ? Are my Applications are pending in all clans? so past is Past and every one has a past.

I Want to make friends, I want to make better relationships. That's all

ahh lol i think i was emotional.. Sorry for that. And I'm also sorry if i dishearten any one. I Hope you Willn't Mind.
Kanja
Nab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBOD Maestro on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Thank you, for your interest in joining us .

Well, We didn't really look in the past but you should have mentioned that you wanted to join another clan in past, before applying to us ... even if it happened a long time ago and even if it's a IV clan . Now I have to say that we also don't search for 3 - 4 months members, we need active guys ( even if there isn't anything left for us in EFLC xD, we pwnd all clans ) . So our opinion is to add us on Gfwl and Xfire to speak more and have a couple of rounds together ... then we will make an impression about you . Cool

P.S. You should be totally convinced when you apply for a clan .
TBOD Maestro
The Pro Leader

View user profile http://tbodclan.forumeiros.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanja on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:34 pm

TBOD Maestro wrote: Thank you, for your interest in joining us .

Well, We didn't really look in the past but you should have mentioned that you wanted to join a clan before applying to us ... even if it happened a long time ago and even if it's a IV clan . Now I have to say that we also dont search for 3 - 4 months members, we need active guys ( even if there isn't anything left for us in EFLC xD, we pwnd all clans ) . So our opinion is to add us on Gfwl and Xfire to speak more and have a couple of rounds together ... then we will make an impression about you . Cool

P.S. You should be totally convinced when you apply for a clan .
Yea Exactly What i wanted to say. Thanks for understanding. Am totally convinced. xD
Kanja
Nab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SRobert123 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:47 pm

Kanja, did you ever player with me ? I don't remember you ... We have to meet in-game and then I'll test you ( Cuz I play more EFLC atm. than my brothers ) .
SRobert123
Ex Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanja on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:49 pm

TBOD Enemy X wrote:Kanja, did you ever player with me ? I don't remember you ... We have to meet in-game and then I'll test you ( Cuz I play more EFLC atm. than my brothers ) .

oh yea Bro Aren't You srobert123 I played lot of times in your Dm. BTW Yea It'd be awesome to play with ya again. So let's Go bro
Kanja
Nab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SRobert123 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Kanja wrote:
TBOD Enemy X wrote:Kanja, did you ever player with me ? I don't remember you ... We have to meet in-game and then I'll test you ( Cuz I play more EFLC atm. than my brothers ) .

oh yea Bro Aren't You srobert123 I played lot of times in your Dm. BTW Yea It'd be awesome to play with ya again. So let's Go bro

Lol you have to add all of us in Xfire and GFWL if you want to have a chance, so what have you been doing all day ? ... lol!
SRobert123
Ex Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBOD The Reaper on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:08 pm

Kanja ... Hmmm I never saw you in game and now BOOM you want to join us ?

(Or maybe I saw you but my memory fucked up and I forgot xD, Cuz I couldn't play EFLC for a while . )

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XxFireWater85xX

Back to top Go down

Post by TBOD Maestro on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:51 pm

Your attitude by leaving the last 1 Vs. 1 match without saying a word, shows everything. Now you can guess what will happen next.
TBOD Maestro
The Pro Leader

View user profile http://tbodclan.forumeiros.org

Back to top Go down

Post by SRobert123 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:54 pm

So dude it's clear, you lost all 1 vs 1 matches so hard to 0 and then you left without saying anything .

SRobert123
Ex Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBOD Pro Star - Ex on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Well, everything has been said said ... - Denied -

TBOD Pro Star - Ex
Nab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanja on Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:25 am

omg, Actually My network was fucked up. It wasn't working, there was problem in Net in Our area. Since yesterday now i could able to use internet.and when i came here i got surprised. I'm Sorry Really very sorry.

By yesterday's Duels i could realized that i need a hard training in Eflc cos Weapons and aim in EFLC W.r.t GTA IV = isn't very easy. also weapons of IV And EFLC Are different, SMG In IV Is very easy to use and aim but Eflc's SMG OMGGGG That's pretty hard xD
Kanja
Nab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBOD Pro Star - Ex on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:27 pm

Lol, why you applied anymore if you knew that you don't have enough skillz ? ( I mean 79.99% Really ? I would say 30 % - 40 % . ) I thought you know what kind of clan we are but you definitely confused us with a jokey bullshit like you probably did with ISI . king

TBOD Pro Star - Ex
Nab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanja on Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:52 pm

actually I Thought IV And Eflc same so i can handle easily xD. BTW I respect your Decision. I'll play a lot and build my Skills and then may be i take another chance.
Kanja
Nab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBOD Pro Star - Ex on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Roflmao x2 Just now I've realized that you are a troubadour who goes from clan to clan and tries his luck . Try FFDB, I'm sure they you will find your place there ( Cuz FFDB I Nab accepts Everybody ) .

http://www.warriorsgang.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?10039

TBOD Pro Star - Ex
Nab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by polodave on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:13 pm

@Kanja: You still stink.
polodave
Nab

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PoloDave1070

Back to top Go down