TBOD Vs. XSC (27.07.2011) - Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TBOD Vs. XSC (27.07.2011) - Results

Post by SRobert123 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:32 pm

Well, we played 2 rounds vs XSC. Here are the results, nothing more to say. Just watch.

1st round:





TBOD 43 - 20 XSC

2nd round:






TBOD 44 - 40 XSC

Overall:

TBOD 87 - 60 XSC


Last edited by TBOD Enemy X on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
SRobert123
Ex Member

Posts : 68
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 26
Location : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TBOD Vs. XSC (27.07.2011) - Results

Post by TBOD The Deadly on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:13 pm

what a fucking nabz . who know the triator? , BloOdlinE u Triator . u left King ALone Vs 9 Dudes . nub . lagger ...etc . after that . king followed u as a dog.WTF?! is your Problems NoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooBS tongue
avatar
TBOD The Deadly
The Skilled One

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 23
Location : In The Paradise

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/mrpopcup

Back to top Go down

Re: TBOD Vs. XSC (27.07.2011) - Results

Post by TBOD The Reaper on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:16 pm

You did a grat job there guys, it was epic CW,
now indian laggers can't say, that noone can beat them lol!


_________________
avatar
TBOD The Reaper
The Dangerous

Posts : 306
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 24
Location : Liberty City

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XxFireWater85xX

Back to top Go down

Re: TBOD Vs. XSC (27.07.2011) - Results

Post by TBOD Maestro on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:30 pm

That was a awesome game. I just wished better respawn system in Global Domination match. But we can't have all good. Still a good game.
avatar
TBOD Maestro
The Pro Leader

Posts : 287
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 24
Location : Portugal

View user profile http://tbodclan.forumeiros.org

Back to top Go down

Re: TBOD Vs. XSC (27.07.2011) - Results

Post by TBOD The Reaper on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:23 pm

TBOD Maestro wrote:That was a awesome game. I just wished better respawn system in Global Domination match. But we can't have all good. Still a good game.

Ye, when rockstar releases the GTA V, I hope, that they will repair these shits like server lagging, fucked up spawns, disconnects or kick bugs...

_________________
avatar
TBOD The Reaper
The Dangerous

Posts : 306
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 24
Location : Liberty City

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XxFireWater85xX

Back to top Go down

Re: TBOD Vs. XSC (27.07.2011) - Results

Post by SRobert123 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:52 pm

TBOD The Reaper wrote:
TBOD Maestro wrote:That was a awesome game. I just wished better respawn system in Global Domination match. But we can't have all good. Still a good game.

Ye, when rockstar releases the GTA V, I hope, that they will repair these shits like server lagging, fucked up spawns, disconnects or kick bugs...

About respawn system for me the best will be when players from team one respawn only in one place on the map and then players from team 2 in other place on the map etc.
avatar
SRobert123
Ex Member

Posts : 68
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 26
Location : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TBOD Vs. XSC (27.07.2011) - Results

Post by TBOD The Reaper on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:29 pm

TBOD Enemy X wrote:
TBOD The Reaper wrote:
TBOD Maestro wrote:That was a awesome game. I just wished better respawn system in Global Domination match. But we can't have all good. Still a good game.

Ye, when rockstar releases the GTA V, I hope, that they will repair these shits like server lagging, fucked up spawns, disconnects or kick bugs...

About respawn system for me the best will be when players from team one respawn only in one place on the map and then players from team 2 in other place on the map etc.

Yeah, it would be nice..

_________________
avatar
TBOD The Reaper
The Dangerous

Posts : 306
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 24
Location : Liberty City

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XxFireWater85xX

Back to top Go down

Re: TBOD Vs. XSC (27.07.2011) - Results

Post by TBOD Maestro on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:03 pm

Yeah but in Deathmatch, i dont think there is a way to have better system...Its free for all. Its not like Team Deathmatch. But Team Deathmatch in GTA IV have good spawn system tho.
avatar
TBOD Maestro
The Pro Leader

Posts : 287
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 24
Location : Portugal

View user profile http://tbodclan.forumeiros.org

Back to top Go down

Re: TBOD Vs. XSC (27.07.2011) - Results

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum