Youtube is Having A problem with View Counts ? it sent me a messege... read this goddamn and you'll understand :P

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Youtube is Having A problem with View Counts ? it sent me a messege... read this goddamn and you'll understand :P

Post by TBOD The Deadly on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:37 am

Well guys i found this in my Videos Page . Read it Very Happy

Why is my viewcount frozen?

YouTube employs proprietary technology to prevent the artificial inflation of a video’s viewcount by spam bots, malware and other means. We validate views to ensure the accuracy of the viewcount of all videos beginning with the first view. This validation process becomes publicly visible when the viewcount reaches 300. At this point, the viewcount may slow or temporarily freeze until we have time to verify that all further views are legitimate. Rest assured that the views system is working as intended, and that the viewcount will update as soon as the system has verified the legitimacy of the views.

Known Issue: Viewcount outage from July 11th-July 18th
A known technical issue in our reporting systems resulted in incomplete / inaccurate video view count data from July 11 to July 18. Public viewcount has been properly updated for the outage period, but Insight and Analytics stats are still being restored.

Insight and YouTube Analytics are temporarily missing some viewcount data from late July 11th to July 18th.
Daily Stats, Daily Reports, and Weekly Reports are also affected.
All views from the outage period (7/11-7/18) will slowly be added back, however this may take some time and we don't have an ETA for this at the time being.
There should be no impact to your revenues from this month - AdSense reporting and earnings were not effected by this issue.
updated 07/29/2011

Oh Btw , Check what i found on my Videos Page !
"From July 11th to July 18th, YouTube viewcounts have not been consistently updating for many videos. Please be assured that any views not currently updated are still being recorded. We are working to resolve this issue, and you can see the latest updates here"

Fick You Youtube!

PSN Gamercards

TBOD The Deadly
The Skilled One

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/mrpopcup

Back to top Go down

Re: Youtube is Having A problem with View Counts ? it sent me a messege... read this goddamn and you'll understand :P

Post by TBOD The Reaper on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:47 pm

Ye they got some shit problems with some shit, I haven't spotted any problems yet, so idk,,

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XxFireWater85xX

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum